Friday, December 19, 2014

End of the Semester...

Over the course of this semester and my online art class, I have learned there are so many more, free tools for digital art online than I ever imagined. I never knew or thought to look for all the programs we used throughout the semester, but now that I know about them I am excited to have those tools in my artistic toolbelt. My favorite program was the Scribbler, Too, and I can think of so many ways that program could be used to make awesome graphics.

Even more than that, however, I have developed an interest in the art of labels and logos: wine labels, food labels, advertisements... and I am very interested in following this interest into trying out graphic design. I love the functionality of this mode of art; I love how they are designed to catch the eye and be memorable, and create certain emotions in buyers. I would love to be a part of this type of business! I believe and hope that this class will help me with this. It has given me an introduction into the world of graphics, and I am now on the path to pursue this interest.

Overall, I have more successful experiences with real-life classrooms. I really struggle with staying on top of online classes, and meeting deadlines in them. But I still enjoyed the projects in this class, and I am glad I took it.


No comments:

Post a Comment