Sunday, September 14, 2014

Photo Editing!

I had such a hard time choosing a single, favorite picture out of the 20 I edited, but I ended up going with this one:



IMG_5614
Before Edits 
Urban8
After Edits
I saw there was a flame overlay on pixlr, so I knew I had to do something dramatic with my fire hydrant picture.

I adjusted the contrast, brightness, saturation and shadows which caused the rust spots to really show up (and look like burn spots). I added the flame overlay, and blurred the edges a bit. I think that gave it that extra hot look! :) I also really like how the house in the background has a bit of the flame effect on it. I think this picture has a lot of story behind it after making the edits.

This picture was taken with an iphone 4, which has a 5 Megapixel camera. However, I scaled these pictures down to fit my blog, so if my calculations are correct, they are .3 megapixels.


No comments:

Post a Comment